You can help provide the Gift of Hearing!
There are several ways that you can help us complete our work in providing hearing to low income children and
adults in Northeast Indiana and beyond. You can volunteer, donate used hearing aids, become a Legacy Partner,
or simply come out for a great time to any of our annual events!
Different Ways to Serve
- Participate in the planning of our fundraising events
- Spread the word on Facebook or email your friends and co-workers
- Help out in our hearing center with filing or other paperwork
- Solicit donations from friends, family, or from corporate sponsorships
- Volunteer with other agencies to supply our volunteer “bank” with hours. This can help a patient who needs to complete service hours but faces health restrictions (like Chemotherapy) which may prevent him or her from dealing with the public. Your banked hours will directly benefit someone to receive the hearing help they need.
Vicki used her life to leave a legacy giving. She brought together a dynamic group of volunteers that have walked alongside HearCare Connection in event planning since our inception. Her light and her spirit live on through the passion of the women who serve as volunteers. We thank Vicki and the all the volunteers who honor her as they continue to give their time, talents and treasure so that others could experience a life of abundance.
May 2, 1949 ~ October 31, 2012
Let us know if you're interested in getting involved. We so value your participation.