Welcome to HearCare Connection in Toledo, Ohio.
Northwest Ohio Hearing Clinic is partnering with HearCare Connection to bring a reduced cost/sliding scale fee hearing clinic to Toledo, Ohio. We are equipped to provide advanced audiology services for families with incomes up to 250% Federal Poverty Level. We also provide:
- Hearing Aid Donation Program collects used hearing aids for repair/credit.
- Early Intervention Program – provides Preschool/daycare screenings.
- Annual Hearing Loss Awareness Event (each May for Better Speech & Hearing Month).
- Annual International Hearing Clinic Mission
Currently no social service or government agency provides low-cost hearing screening and treatment for low-income individuals in Lucas County.
Services are available by appointment only.
New Patient Steps and Forms
Be willing to complete volunteer service hours (if applicable).
Call our office for an appointment.
HearCare Connection complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATTENTION: If you are not a native English speaker, language assistance services, are available to you. Call 1-419-383-4012.
ATTENTION: If you sign, interpretation services are available to you, free of charge.
ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-419-383-4012.
For Arabic or other languages, click here:
1 in 8 Americans suffer hearing loss to an extant that interferes with communication.
1 in 5 teenagers are being identified with hearing loss.
14.9% of school age children have some degree of hearing loss
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Toledo in 1979
- Masters of Science degree from the University of Michigan in 1981 (Cum Laude)
- Doctorate of Audiology (Au.D.) from A.T. Still University in 2005
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Ohio Academy of Audiology
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- Randa currently serves on the boards of The Toledo Hospital, ANERA and CAAP
Tinnitus, vertigo and Hearing Aid Technology
Skilled in diagnosing hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus disorders, and in developing personalized treatment plans which may entail advanced hearing aid technology, rehabilitation or tinnitus treatment
Author of several publications in the field of Audiology such as "I Love Ears,” and has also reviewed numerous clinical books and publications that include "Hearing Loss with Aging" in the Clinics in Geriatric Medicine
Our Sponsors and Supporters
1125 Hospital Dr.
Suite 50, UTMC
Toledo, OH 43614